- Online publishing platform for achievements of CNKI project
- The most comprehensive gateway of knowledge of China
- Over 1,300 institutional customers overseas in 43 countries and regions, 20,000 institutional customers from a various of industries in China mailand
- Core users ranging from top universities, research institutes, government think-tanks, enterprises, hospitals to public libraries
- End-users are over 50 million, website traffic over 2.1 billion and full-text downloads reached 1.2 billion in 2013
- Ten service centers located in Beijing, North America, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and etc.
- A sales network composed of 13 agents and offices outside mainland China
- The biggest database construction and services group in China, a state-owned enterprise holding by Tsinghua University.
- Comprised of China Academic Journals Electronic Publishing House, Tongfang Knowledge Network Technology Co., Ltd. (Beijing), Tongfang Optical Disc Co., Ltd., and Optical Memory Engineering Research Center of China.
- Dedicated to integration and dissemination of knowledge, online publishing and related technical services.
- Online publishing qualifications granted by the Chinese authorities with official serial publication numbers.
China Academic Journal (CD) Electronic Journals Publishing House Co., Ltd.
Founded by Tsinghua University and supervised by the Ministry of Education, China Academic Journals Electronic Publishing House Co., Ltd. (CAJEPH) is one of the first publishers authorized to online publishing by the General Administration of Press and Publications of PRC. CAJEPH is engaged in acquisition of hardcopy resources, license cooperation and digital publishing of CNKI databases.
Tongfang Knowledge Network Technology Co., Ltd. (Beijing)
Engaged in sales and services of CNKI databases in global markets.
Tongfang Optical Disc Co., Ltd
Engaged in the data processing and R&D of storage products.
Optical Disc Engineering Research Center of China
Engaged in research and development of digital storage, digital publishing and Knowledge mining technologies.